News : Dele Momodu Responds To
Davido Tantrums, “ I am your Father ” |

Core Newsman, Dele Momodu says it would be childish of
him to respond to the Tantrums of singer, Davido.

The veteran journalist and the HKN singer clashed a few
months ago over the custody of the latter’s baby, whom
the former is an uncle to.
While the rift has been settled, Davido has continued to
take subtle swipes at Momodu.
In an interview with Joy TV Ghana, Momodu says he’s
unperturbed about the singer’s tantrums.
“I have never responded to any of Davido’s comments, this
is the first time I would do that.”
“After ‘Osinachi remix’ video, I called his father… Success
is a very tough thing to manage, and your fans can
mislead you sometimes.”
“I know that what he is doing is what most artists do all
over the world, to sell their record, so you have to create
controversy. I don’t think David will see me face-to-face
and say I’m his boy. I’m his father.”
“Even the video. That’s what is selling his record, and I’m
very comfortable with it. Why will I fight my own child? I
can’t fight him. Now, we’re connected together for life
through that baby. I can never fight David. He is too small
to me.”
“He didn’t call me a thief, he called me a boy. Why should I
react to something that’s not true, do I look like anybody’s
boy? That would mean I’m childish.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gen. Tanko Ayuba Is Dead

CHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTHCHANGE MUST BEGIN FROM THE NORTH